Friday, 21 February 2014

3 Today

Well I can't believe I've not blogged anything since last year where has the time gone and there was me promising to be a better blogger next year. In my defence we have been trying to get the house straight after having the builders in and trying to find some suitable furniture for my new crafty area, which we have had no luck finding so far.  If it ever stops raining then the garden still needs sorting too not to mention a hundred and one other things that always seem to need doing.
This is a recent card I was asked to make.
This is for the following challenge
Daring Cardmakers - Old but not forgotten - mine is the star stamps

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, cute card.
luv
Debby

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with my Old but Not Forgotten dare this week at the Daring Cardmakers x