Thursday, 5 December 2013

Hydrangea


I hope you have by now all finished making those Christmas cards, I know some people do like to leave it until the last minute mentioning no names but that is not me. I am pleased to say mine have all been made and posted to all corners of the world, so now I can sit back a relax before starting on next years.
I have had plenty of Birthday requests the last few weeks and still have one or two to make but thought I would take a short break and update my blog which I seem to have been so bad at this year.
For this cards I used my distress markers to colour and stamp.
I am entering this in to the following challenge

Stamping Sensations - free and easy
Papertake weekly - Anything goes
Oldie but a Goodie - Ribbon and or lace

4 comments:

brenda said...

A really lovely and elegant card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - so pretty!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Marie said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at PTW last week, running later due to power break. A new fun challenge is up now. :)
Love n hugs
Marie

Eret said...

Happy new Year! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. Your satmped image is so beautiful. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x