Monday, 4 November 2013

More Dragon flies

So the builders have finally left after 3 months yeah!! but now the hard work starts for hubby all the clearing up then decorating inside and out. In the meantime I am tucked up in the warm and as I still had the dragonfly stamp still on my desk I thought I would make another card this time I created the background using alcohol inks.
This card fits into the following challenges
Crafty Creations Challenges 246 make it yourself I made the background
Seize the Birthday Challenge Birthday celebrations
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous card! Absolutely love the background. Great name too ;). Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Anna Jasiolek said...

What a cool background, perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining our 'Make it yourself' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge and good luck in the draw.
Anna