Thursday, 19 September 2013

In the Night Garden



Well I wish this rain would stop it's holding up my builders and the roofer from finishing our extension.
I have found time amongst still making tea and cakes to make a few cards for people. This one if for a little girl so the instructions were "in the night garden" which I have to say I had to Google to find out what it was.
Yellow I have to confess it not a colour a I use on cards very often but for children it is ideal as it is bright and cheery.

This card is for the following challenge.
Kaboodle Doodles 189 - Anything but a square
Cards Galore  use certain colours I've used pink, yellow and a touch of blue.
Though The Craft Room Door - anything goes

2 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Nice work!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

Hey There. I found your blog using Google. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Very detailed post! To be sure with above poster! Ive your website bookmarked!
Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server