Sunday, 1 September 2013

Flowers everywhere

Hello bloggers so sorry not to have been around once again but we have the builders in and life seems to be a constant round of making cups of tea and an endless supply of cakes to keep the hungry workers fed. Don't even get me started on the dust and mud that is getting into the house.
My friend Gill showed me how to make these flowers a few years ago and it's been a while since I made them but they were just perfect for this special card, and of course I love getting inky fingers too.
This card is for
Challenges 4 everybody  - 28 Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - U for Unlimited/Anything goes

4 comments:

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Your card looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at ABC challenges.
Hugs
Natalie

Louise said...

Very pretty card. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such pretty flowers.
luv
Debby

Chris said...

Hi Glenda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/