Saturday, 8 June 2013

Parrot feather

So I am wondering why has it taken me all these years to discover I can stamp onto my parrots feathers? once they have fallen out naturally of course. Luckily for me I have a cockatoo so the feathers are mainly all white with just a hint of creamy yellow in places. I was also rummaging through a drawer and found some peel off stickers to which I have to confess to not using much these days but it just seemed to fit with the mirri card.
Stamp is from the set  Hopeful Thoughts from Stampin' Up.

This card is for the following challenge
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Craft-room Challenge - use your scraps  well mine is the feather and the ribbon
Inky Impressions- Birthday or Anniversary
Penny's Paper- Crafty Challenge - Birthdays

7 comments:

Mynnette said...

I didn't know you could stamp on feathers, either! What a fabulous technique! LOVE the beautiful pink and silver and I adore the use of the floral stamp! :)

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant idea - and the result is so pretty!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

this is wonderful thanks for sharing brilliant idea, Shaz in Oz.x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi, beautiful card,lovely pink!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

hazel said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Vicky said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper