Sunday, 2 June 2013

Butterflies

Last week it was anniversary cards this week birthday cards. As it was my own birthday this week I treated myself to a few new stamps. So of course I just had to have a play with them. One of the stamps I brought was this lovely grunge flourish. Background is made using Distress Inks Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry one of my favourite  colour combo's. Sentiment stamp is once again from Imagine That Papercrafts.
This card is for the following challenge.
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Spots/Stripes so either or both.
ABC Challenge - O for open anything goes

5 comments:

Louise said...

Very pretty card, love the background. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

Ann-Marie said...

A beautiful card, love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenges this time. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Lovely card. The background looks great.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!
X - Natalie - X

Beyond Grey Challenges said...

Hi there !! Thats a very pretty card !!
I love the colors and the butterflies so nice :)
I would like to invite you to join us in a DT opportunity that we have over at Beyond Grey challenges.
I find your work very beautiful , and if u feel like inspiring people with your work do link up 3 of your fav projects at the following link.

http://beyondgrey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/dt-call.html

Hugs !
PJ
Beyond grey challenges !

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x