Sunday, 30 June 2013

Elegant Lady

At last we have some lovely sunshine so I have been in the garden sorting out the plants and clearing the greenhouse. Hubby has the job  next week of dismantling  and temporarily rebuilding the greenhouse down the end of the garden whilst the builders come, which will hopefully be in a few weeks time we have waited long enough.
So now I do not have any energy left for today. It's a while since I did any paper piecing but I found it thoroughly relaxing and made this quick & simple card.
This card is for the following challenge.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafting for all seasons - 55 Make it Girly
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

2 comments:

peasantswife said...

lovely I like to choice of colours for the design x

Berni Cuttino said...

Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at TTCRD. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
craftdoormagazine.com.