Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Another Feather

Oh dear I'm not being a very good blogger this year and I promised so much more, but I as my regular followers will know I have not been that well for the last year. So I'm afraid for now I will be continuing to post cards as and when I feel up to it.
This is my latest creation and inspired my last card made using one of  my parrots feathers, when it fell out naturally of course. I waited and waited and finally out popped another. Some of the feathers are obviously not suitable as the quill in the middle is too hard and some of  his feathers are far too big to fit on a card or to small to stamp on, so it looks like some of his wing feathers are going to be about the right size for me to play with. Hmm! how much long will I have to wait before another pops out that he hasn't chewed to pieces and looks respectable enough to use.

This card is for the following challenges

Addicted to Stamps and More 51- Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafts and me Challenge 138 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday 136 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Loll Thompson said...

What a unique idea to stamp on top of the feather ... very creative! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll :)

Danielle Vincent said...

I love that you stamped on the feather - what a creative idea. Terrific card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

monikaskinner said...

Hi Glenda. Love the way you stamped the feather. Great card, great idea! Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good Luck! Monika

Chitra Nair said...

Such a lovely card, wonderful idea... Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...