Monday, 27 May 2013

Happy Anniversary


I've had a couple of Anniversaries this week and now my card box is empty so I needed to make some more. As I still had my stamp set Hopeful Thoughts from Stampin 'Up on my desk I decided to use this set. Sentiment stamp is from Imagine That and although the shop is closed you can still buy online.

Hope you've all enjoyed your Bank Holiday Weekend

This card is for the following challenges
 Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges  _-  no patterned paper
Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes

5 comments:

Jassy said...

Such a neat card, I bet the recipients will love it!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

sandie said...

beautifully CAS, love the hearts hanging from the tree. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Alex said...

Love this card, especially the red little heart gems.

Clean and simple, so effective :)

Alex

Michelle Looi said...

Love the simplicity!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle