Sunday, 5 May 2013

Flutterbies


What a lovely sunny Sunday I hope you are all making the most of this long weekend.
This card is similar to one I did a while ago with little birdies on which was inspired my a parrot mug some friends brought me. This is another colour combination from the mug but this time I used butterflies. Flourish stamps are from Artemio and the sentiment and very tiny butterfly stamps are from Imagine that. I used Tim Holtz Distress inks, Peeled, Paint, Crushed Concord and Picked Raspberry. I used  Adirondack Purple Twightlight for the stamping.
This card is for the following challenges.

Stampin' for the weekend- punches or die cuts
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts  -your favourite colour combo

2 comments:

Laine said...

Such a lovely creation. Wonderful colours and so sweet butterfies.
Thank you for joining us at PCJ and sharing your project.
Laine
x

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a beautiful card - I love the super colours and those lovely butterflies x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo