Saturday, 20 April 2013

Playtime

Hi bloggers can you believe it's more than a month since I blogged. My only excuse is that I have had two operations in the last 8 weeks which kind of knocked the stuffing out of me. The last operation should have only been twenty minutes but turned into a major two hour operation, it could only happen to me. I am hoping that the steroids that I am now on for the next six weeks do the job and kicks the butt out of this Aspergillus fungus in my sinus after 10 months I've had enough of it I want to get back to crafting.
This card is for the challenge at  Daring Cardmakers - childs play

3 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous card - just perfect for a birthday boy! Thanks for joining in with my Child's Play dare this week at The Daring Cardmakers x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

Marleen Gallagher said...

What a beautiful card. love it xx