Friday, 8 March 2013

Lady in Red

Morning folks what a horrible day all damp and misty and now starting to rain, hence the poor picture quality. Definitely a day to stay indoors and craft. So I went to the hospital yesterday where the doctor took a hoover to my nose not the most pleasant  of experiences but at least it's brought a little relief for now. I have to return in another two weeks to have yet more horrible things done so not the good news I was hoping for. Think I need to do plenty of crafting to take my mind of it all if only my hands would work today.
Stamps are from Darkroom Door backing paper was made using these stamps and  Old Paper and vintage photo distress inks. Dress is coloured in Festive Berries  and old linen distress ink. Dress has been decoupaged to give a bit of extra dimension.
This card is for the following challenge
 http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/  - Anything goes.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: