Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Exploding Box


I decided to make  this exploding box for my friend who is celebrating her 70th Birthday this week. I managed to get this out of two 12x12 sheets by making a join in one of the folds in the bottom tier of the cake. I also made a little envelope out of cream card to put some money in which I placed in the lid of the box.
This card is for the following challenges.

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Out with the old - my old was the ribbon rose buds which I have had in my stash for over a year

2 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great explosion box. Thank you for joining us this week at The Corrosice Challenge Blog. Good luck and please join us again soon.

Nicola said...

Awe this is a fabulous exploding box Glenda and your friend will love it.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-