Tuesday, 22 January 2013

70th Birthday card

I hope you've all survived the snow had some fun and stayed safe. I've been in hibernation mode and have not left the house since last Friday not that I've really been well enough to leave in the first place. I will have to venture out later this week as I am off to the hospital yet again!! seems to be my second home these days.
Following on from my last post which was a box to hold some money from a collection for a friend who was celebrating a very special birthday, this is the actual card I made for her. All the numbers, name and flowers are covered in stickles which unfortunately doesn't show too well in this photo.
Needless to say she loved them both and had a great birthday too and ended up with 5 birthday cakes.
This card is for the following challenges.
Papertake Weekly - Tie up your loose ends
Creative Card Crew - Girly
Allsorts Challenge 190 - Flower power I have the blue flowers plus all the embossed daisies

5 comments:

catherine said...

A lovely card and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Anonymous said...

what did you use to make the numbers and letters
love love your card
lorraine

Sheena said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure she loved it - and lucky her getting 5 cakes!!

Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Cheryl said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew!

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with the creative card crew.
Denise