Sunday, 18 November 2012

Wish Upon a Star

Wow can't believe I've made another card this weekend I seem to be on a roll at the moment.
This card is for the following challenges
Crafty Catz Challenge - Sparkle so I have sparkle on her dress, wand and around the edge of the picture oh and now all over me but I don't suppose that counts as you can't see me, which is jsut as well.
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything goes
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything goes
The Squirrel and The Fox - Anything goes

5 comments:

Penny said...

Such a precious card! Love your image, the colors, design, papers & embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Shilpi Gupta said...

Beautiful one. Thanks for joining at Pennys.
Hugs,
Shilpi

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x (CC - DT)

Tracey said...

Such a sweet image and your colours are so soft and delicate, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x