Wednesday, 19 September 2012

One today

Good afternoon bloggers I trust you are all well and enjoying the last of the summer sunshine. It was a cultural shock to wake up this morning and discover my heating chugging away. It sure made me want to stay in bed especially as my sinus infection which plagued me for weeks not that long ago has returned with a vengeance.
Had a great weekend catching up with an old work colleague that I had not seen for 10 years. How times flies it sure didn't seem that long since I last saw him.I hope it's not that long before we see each other again.

This card is for the following challenges

My Heart Pieces challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too  -Anything Goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Celebrations


5 comments:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Glenda: Glad you could join our Challenge #22 - "Anything Goes". Your baby card is beautiful!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp said...

This is really adorable Glenda.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

Sarah said...

Hi Glenda, awww such a sweet image and an adorable card.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley as well.

Sarah

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

such a cute image love the colour thanks for joining us at C4E an good look emma xx

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

So sweet!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
~DEANNE~