Friday, 7 September 2012

Gone Fishing

Good evening I hope you are all enjoying the summer sunshine we have at last here in the UK. I hope it lasts over the weekend it would be nice to spend some time outside. I really can't believe we are in September where is the year going to. There is definitely a smell of autumn in the air in the evenings don't you think and getting rather chilly too.
Think I am finally getting over the lurgy that husband gave me, if only my problems with my back etc would go but that isn't likely.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the last few days of the Paralympics if you have been watching them.


This card is for the following challenge
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything Goes
Ladybugs Crafts - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.