Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Good Luck

Hello Bloggers, thanks for sticking by me in my absence. It's been such a long while since I posted anything. This year has not been great for me health wise. For the last five weeks I have been on antibiotics to try to cure an acute sinus problem, which I pleased to say looks like it is finally going away. But all those antibiotics and the horrible side effects along with my other continuing problems meant I did not feel up to anything other than dragging myself in and out of bed.
This is a card a friend asked me to make for someone that is shortly going to live in Irleand so of course they wanted an Irish theme. They didn't specify if it was male or female so I kept it clean and simple. I hope this fits the bill.
This card is for the follwoing challenges.

Simply Create -Anything Goes
Challenge up your life - Everything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anythng Goes

2 comments:

Aletheia said...

Pretty and simple. A wonderful card. I hope, you soon feel better.
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
hugs
Sabine

Beate said...

a pretty CAS card, I love it!
Thank you for entering our challenge at Simply Create Too.
Feel better soon
hugs
Beate