Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Upminster Windmill

Hi everyone I hope you've all recovered from your Royal Jubilee weekend celebrations. Lucky for me my local craft shop Imagine That was open on Sunday so I popped over and treated myself to a couple more of Emma's stamps.  This one is of our local windmill and so different to all the usual stamps you get for cards. It's great to have a stamp of something local too. I wish there were more like this.
This card is for the following challenges :-
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - All Manly Men

2 comments:

karen said...

Hello Glenda, fabulous card, love the texture and great image, thanks for joining us at here come the boys, Karenx

zandra said...

Love the embossing! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z