Monday, 23 April 2012

Winter Wishes

Ok I promise I will  stop playing with this lovely new set of stamps soon. I just couldn't resist having one more play though. This time I combined Imagine That In the garden stamp set with  the Christmas Greetings. This time I chose a resist technique, for the background I used Tim Holtz Distress inks Broken China and faded Jeans.
This card is for the following challenge
Crafts for Eternity 68 Something new- Well if you haven't guessed by now it's my little birdie stamps
Secret Crafter 182 Inspired by a film title - Mine is White Christmas
My Mum's Craft Shop - Favourite song/Movie again White Christmas

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the creation and presentation of your movie, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

pinky said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Trudie said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at MMCS. Trudie xx

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely creation, love your film inspiration!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Glenda,
This looks fab. I love how you used the resist technique. Great interpretation of the film title. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx