Monday, 30 April 2012

Springtime

Afternoon bloggers. At last the sun is shining here after all the rain of the last few days. It seems to me that as soon as someone mentions the word drought then we gets nothing but rain.I finally had my MRI scan last week and am now waiting for the results. In the meantime I am still in a lot of pain and off to the physio again later today, where he will no doubt inflict more pain but all in a good cause I hope.
So to brighten up the day I was asked to make a card with a vase of flowers on so this is what I came up with. I wanted it fairly plain as the person concerned is posting it, and as we all know the postage costs are really going up after today so I didn't want any thick bows or buttons making the postage more expensive. I also sued one of my favourite colour combinations at the moment Stampin up Certain Celery and Pupmkin Pie
This card is for the following challenge:
The Pink Elephant - TPE146 Springtime.
Creative Inspirations 160 anything goes
Moving Along With the Times  garden or flowers
Fairy Fun Fridays  - anything with flowers
Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes

4 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet, I love the fresh clean look to it.
Thanks for taking part in the MAWTT image.
Mau X

Kim. said...

What a lovely clean and simple yet very effective card, the colours and design aregorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXX

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Glenda, love it.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

What a gorgeous creation, fab colour combo, just love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx