Friday, 20 April 2012

I love the 1960's


Yes do not adjust your screens this is another card from me today.No I've not been ultra busy I've just been waiting for hubby to return from his boys day out with the camera.Lying on the floor all these weeks and the release of some fabulous new stamps sets have given me lots of inspiration to make a few cards when I am able to sit that is. Thankfully the pain is starting to ease slightly and I am no longer climbing the walls in agony unlike a few weeks ago,
This card is for the following Challenges
Ooh La la  challenge 103 which is Bold & Bright. Well this card certainly is that.
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious paper piecing
One Stitch at a Time 109 Bright



5 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, super image and great colours, thanks for joining our challenge at OLLCB this week.

Pat xx

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, i love the colour! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

Josephine said...

Fabulous card - so beautifully bright!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Fab card. Love the pink and orange together its certainly bright. Thanks for joining in with our bright challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie

Lizy said...

Ooh fab Glenda! A perfect '60's' card!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week...good luck!
Lizy DT x