Friday, 20 April 2012

How Tweet

The challenge at Paperplay Challenges this week is animal antics, a perfect excuse for me to play with my gorgeous new stamps from Imagine That. Emma designs some gorgeous stamps and some of them are so tiny you almost need a magnifying glass to see them, but they are always perfect and just what you sometimes need. For this card I used the newly released In The Garden stamp set. For the flowers I used another set called Bloomin' Lovely. I now have a total of 28 of Imagine That stamps sets so you could say I am slightly addicted to them and even better for me is the shop is just down the road yeah!!.
This card is also for the challenges at
crafts 4 eternity  68 something new which is of course the stamps.
Inky Impressions Birthday Creations
Clearly I Stamp - Spring

5 comments:

pinky said...

So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Anita said...

So pretty, thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions Challenges this week. Hugs, Anita

jonim52 said...

What a sweet birthday car. Thanks for joining us at Inky impressions.

uksharon said...

Pretty Birthday card.
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Jackie said...

What a sweet and darling card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!