Thursday, 5 April 2012

The Big 50

Hello bloggers well so much for my new year resolution of being a better blogger.That has well and truly gone down the drain this year. I have spent the last couple of months in a great deal of pain and the last month or so have spent many an hour laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. If you've ever tried to use a laptop whilst laying on your back on the floor you will no it's impossible. It's also impossible to craft laying on your back hence my lack of posts. Infact the only good thing about lying on the floor is it's easier to spot the cobwebs on the ceiling although not sure hubby would agree as it's him that has to get them whilst I frantically try to point to them whilst laying on the floor.
I have managed to make this card this week during the time I have been able to sit upright and as this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is anything goes this is my entry. It's a while since I've made this style of card and since I used this digi image from Charmed Crafts and Cards but I really enjoyed doing it and it did take my mind of some of the pain for a while.

No comments: