Monday, 5 March 2012

Seeing Stars




Where is the year going to March already  before you know it it will be time to start making christmas cards again. It is so bitterly cold out today it could almost be Christmas rather than nearly Spring.
Well after being a lot of pain the last few weeks I finally managed to drag myself out the house and to my favourite craft shop Imagine That to treat myself to two of Emma's new stamps sets.It was just what I needed to find my mojo again.
This card is for the following challenges:-
 Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
 Paper Play Challenge- week 9 something old, somthing new, My something old are the papers and something new are the star stamps and wording stamp.
Clearly istamp- Anything goes



5 comments:

Jodi said...

This is so adorable - Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see more from you again soon.
Hugs,
Jodi

Deirdre said...

Love your bright and colourful card - thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Nicole Mullen said...

Lovely card, love those papers! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

Katie Butler said...

Simple and fun. This is a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge.

Sarah said...

Fab card, love your colours, thanks for joining us at craft your passion, hugs, Sarah x