Sunday, 26 February 2012

Time for a nap

Finally I'm back in blogger land. I have been  rather poorly  with my Fibro and been in a lot of pain and unable to sit for more than a few minutes at a time, which makes crafting hard. Also our pc died and we had to get another, it was 6 years old so I suppose it didn't do bad. Now I have to try to figure out all the settings I had before and get used to newer versions of the software packages I use
This is the first chance I've had had to ink up this little fella which I brought when I went to the craft show at Bluewater a few weeks ago with a friend which was a nice suprise as I didn't think I would be going.
This card is for  the following challenge
Allsorts Challenge 143 - It's your choice


3 comments:

Debs said...

Wonderful card - love the LOTV image and great colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cute card.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Great male card with a fab image!
Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx