Sunday, 15 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year bloggers. I hope you all had a great Christmas and got all the crafting goodies on your wish list.
Can you believe we are half way through January already where has the time gone.Time to return to some serious crafting now all the festivities are over.
The challenge  at Penny Black this week is - 184 "anything goes" a nice easy one to start the year off. Looking through my stock I realised my male cards were getting a little low so decided to go along with that theme as well. Now I don't usually use grey it's not one of my favourite colours maybe it has something to do with the fact that many moons ago my school uniform was grey and green but on this occasion I felt it added to the masculine feel of this card.
Stamps are of course from Penny Black - Toadily. Sentiment is from Imagine That.

2 comments:

kath said...

fabulous card glenda...love the twiggy look background...thanks for joining in the fun at penny black saturday..hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful and adorable card Glenda.
luv
Debby