Friday, 20 January 2012

Flutterby


Well I've been trying all week to finish this card but just haven't found the time or energy until today. I've had a complete lack of energy and mojo this week, as my mum would have said it's trickled out my left leg, my mum used to come out with some strange sayings.My friend Annie was kind enough to give me some crafting goodies last week which  included some of these butterflys.It also rekindled my mojo so it was just a case of finding the energy.
Just by the skin of my teeth I am in time to enter it for this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday no 190.
Craft Cardmakers - no floral embellishments
ABC Challenge - H is for Happy Birthday
Flutter By Wednesdays - open just must have a butterfly, fairy or angel

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, love your butterfly. Thankyou for joining us at Craft Cardmakers this time.
Yvonne

Anna said...

Beautiful butterfly! Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the lilac shades that you have used :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our No Floral Embellies challenge.
Fiona x

Lin said...

Such a pretty card. The butterfly is just gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at ABC and Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx

Sabina said...

What a lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!