Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Fairy Dust


My friend recently lent me her Clarity Stamp Videos, which reminded me I hadn't done any brayering for simply ages. So inspired by the videos I decided to make this card using one of my new crafty bargains. The fairy stamp is from Personal Impressions- Spell Casting and which I found brand new in a charity shop for 50p, that's what I call a bargain. I also brought a few other stamps as well so watch this space.
This card is for the following challenges.
It's not a great day for photographing as it's raining so the stickles I used for fairy dust are not showing up too well.

Crafty Purple Frog - Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts - Challenge 64 Wing It
Craft Ann's Challenge Blog - Challenge 57 What's New Pussycat

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hello!
Fabby creation! Great JOB!!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Ann Whitfield said...

This is fabuous, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jen said...

Great work with the shadow and the brayer. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x