Monday, 7 November 2011

The Sky's the Limit

Ok so I still seem to have a sea lion following me around the house barking all the time but at least I have found a bit of voice now.
I thought it time I made another man card my supply is running a little low.I had not yet played with this vintage balloon stamp which was another purchase from Ally Pally in September.
The backing paper was made using various text/postcards stamps  in Frayed Burlap Distress Ink then inked all over with some Old Paper and Antique Linen Distress Ink. I then took out the frustrations of my cold on the card my screwing up into a tight ball and unrolling, a quick  light iron and voila! one piece of backing paper but I'm sure you all know how to make it anyway.
Sentiment is two stamps from one of my favourite crafts shops which also just happens to be a few minutes from me Imagine That

This card is for
Stamps R Us - Masculine Theme
Let's Ink it up - challenge 17 Favourite Technique mine is making my own backing papers

3 comments:

SuzanneK said...

Great technique, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow, a wonderful masculine card, beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
hugs
Marilyn

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous card and technique Glenda!! Thanks for sharing at LIIU! Good luck!
Hugs Hazel xx
PS. I have candy on my blog

http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html