Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Elegant Christmas

Yes folks it's that time of year when you should be starting to panic if you haven't yet made all your Christmas cards. I am well prepared this year and mine have been done and dusted since August. As I love making cards especially Christmas ones I still have time to make a few more. If they don't all get sold or I use them myself, well then I will have a head start on next year.This is definitely a non traditional Christmas card. I still had my Art Nouveau cartridge in my cricut so thought I would try to adapt an image and make it Christmassy.

This is for the following challenges.

Papertake Weekly challenge Christmas Crackers but not literally so anything with a Christmas theme doesn't have to be crackers.
Craft Catz weekly challenge Snowflakes mine has plenty in the background
One stitch at a time - anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge 169-Christmas Card
Papercraft Star- anything goes
Lothian Crafts Online -Christmas

9 comments:

Lothian Crafts said...

What lovely embossing and the die cuts are fab. Thanks for joining our challenge Elaine

Marjo said...

Lovely creation, Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

♥ anusch ♥ said...

Sehr elegant.
Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Glenda, loving the red and white and your embossed background really pops.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Aunty Sue said...

fab card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card Glenda, the snowflake background is very pretty. Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly challenge - Mary G x

Curlybear said...

Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Regan said...

What a fun and pretty card. I love the poinsettia and the hair! Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

mopeds said...

It really great christmas wishes cards.Thanx to share with us beautiful things.