Sunday, 6 November 2011

Decisions, Decisions


Good Morning everyone I hope you all safely enjoyed your Firework Celebrations last evening. As for me I stayed tucked up at home trying to keep the parrot calm with all those fireworks going off.I do feel sorry for all the poor animals.
I have had the cold of all colds for over a week now,thanks to someone who shall remain nameless. Of course having Fibro too means that for the last 5 days I have not gone beyond bed, armchair and back to bed again I wouldn't care if I was starting to feel better but I'm not.
This is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago and which has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to summon up the energy to photograph.I love Lili of the valley stamps and this was a new purchase for me. What girl doesn't like shoes.
This card is for  the following challenges

Charisma Cards Challenge 44  which is Cutesy Projects
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Stampavie and more - Anything Goes

5 comments:

carol said...

thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ. your card is so sweet, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. xxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Charisma this challenge.

Lisa x

Curlybear said...

Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x