Saturday, 12 November 2011

All in Pink

Can you believe two weeks and I still have a terrible cold and to add to my woahs my card died on me yesterday.There I was sitting in a very small traffic jam when my car gave a jerk and lost all it's umphh!!When I tried to pull away nothing, most embarrassing but I finally managed to get up enough steam to limp home, as I was only a few streets from home. There I was trying to think of the quickest way home which avoided the traffic and more importantly the least number of stops. My poor car is now sitting on the drive waiting for Hubby to arrange for it to be collected. I can see a large bill looming.
The challenge at the Paper Shelter this week is all in Pink which suits this card perfectly
Papercraft Star Challange 70 - Include a number

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty pink card, Glenda! So sorry about the car. Have a lovely evening!

ferrellgraph-x said...

Your card is so precious! I'm so happy you shared it with us at Papercraft Star! Perhaps your car situation will turn out better than you are expecting!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Linda said...

Hi Glenda, long time no see.. hope your doing well..This is just beautiful.. Love the darling image..Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us this week at TPS. Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

I just love that little rabbit image and you did a wonderful job creating him the most beautiful backdrop. Hope your car situation works out. Thanks so much for playing this week at Papercraft Star!