Sunday, 30 October 2011

With a Flourish

Ok so I'm getting better only two weeks since my last post. Not that I've not been making cards. I have been beavering away I've just not had time to show you. But today is your lucky day. What with the clocks going back my tummy is telling me it's lunchtime but the clock is saying hold on you have an hour to go. So with time on my hands I have time to post this card for my entry into this weeks Corrosive challenge 136 which this week is with a Flourish.
This is an acceptance card I was asked to make for someone in response to a wedding invitation they had received in the shape of a passport as the bride & groom are getting married in Las Vegas next year.The flourishes do have black stickles on but unfortunately it isn't showing in the photo.
This is also for Inky Impressions Challenge 30 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Regan said...

What a cool idea! Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "With a Flourish"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Joey said...

Fantastic card and such a neat idea, I could use something like this for my sister! Thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x