Monday, 10 October 2011

Time to put your feet up.

Hello bloggers I'm finally back. Can it really be August since my last post. Things have finally calmed down at home and a girl can at last concentrate on the important things in life like crafting and having fun. I even managed a trip to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show in September and of course came back with a few goodies.This little fella being one of them. I just love Lili of the Valley stamps and have been itching to stamp him up for the last few weeks.
This card is for Sketch Saturday 176 which was a great sketch to follow.
One Stop Craft Challenge challenge 152 - anything goess

2 comments:

Annette said...

What an adorable card Glenda. I love the sweet image. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at One Stop Craft this week.
Annette
xx

Shary said...

Love your image must get some of the LOTV stamps. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog :0)