Saturday, 15 October 2011

So Sophisticated




Can you believe this wonderful weather we are having at the moment, who would think it's October. At least the balmy weather is giving hubby and I a chance to catch up on some very neglected gardening duties. Well hubby is working under instructions from me.
I manged to get to the Knitting and Stitching show last week with friends and what a lovely day it was too. I could have brought lots of goodies but was very refrained and only brought some wool to make a felt bag, so I was very pleased with myself for being so good.
This card was inspired by a card a friend made. Hopefully if they are looking they may be inspired to get back into crafting now the last few months are over with and they are feeling better. I have certainly missed their inspiration the last few months.

This card is for the following challenges.
Anything goes Challenge Blog challenge 51 die cuts/punches or both.
365 Cards challenge 229 - So Sophisticated
Crafty Cardmakers - anything goes

3 comments:

J said...

What a lovely card - I like the effect of the embossed and plain papers and the colours tone beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie

Scrapcat 1 said...

Oh I really like the image you have used very art deco in style.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.

DoBea A. said...

Great job on representing the sophisticated card!!