Saturday, 13 August 2011

50th Birthday

Ok so I know I've been a very bad blogger these last few weeks but I do have my reasons,mainly lack of time and energy. We have a major project going on at home and project managing that has taken up a lot of our time and energy. Thankfully after 5 months the end is in sight and all should be done by the end of this month.Hooray!!
Well this is a special year for some of my friends and I when we all reach the big 50.I've had plenty of practice making 50th birthday cards this year.I decided to keep them fairly simple and make a focal point of the 50.
The 50 was cut on my cricut and the th stamps were once again from Imagine That Block it out stamps.
This card is for the  following challenge

A Spoonfull of Sugar 162 - Happy Birthday

Craft Your Days Away 26 - Birthday Celebrations

Tuesday Throwdown - Birthdays

Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Deedee Anderson said...

Beautiful card! It has a wonderful elegance that is just perfect for a 50th birthday. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your days away and good luck, Gaynor DT :)

Amanda said...

Great card - I love the silver swirls.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda

Hank Hendricks said...

This is so nice. Beautiful design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

Plastic business cards said...

Perfect card to wish someone on his birthday...your shade selection inspires me a lot...