Thursday, 14 July 2011

Pink & Brown


At last I am back where is the time going too? three weeks, wow! I think that has to be the longest I've been away from blogger land.Lots of things still going on at home, plus I've not been feeling too great migraines, pain etc. I've also had a lot of cards orders with some unusual requests which has kept me beavering away too. Then just when I thought I was back the pc died. Three days without a pc resulted in 50 Christmas cards made and it's only July yeah!!
The challenge at Spoon Full Of Sugar this week is Pink & Brown which is one of my favourite colour combo's.
Sentiment is from Imagine That and if you are anywhere near Upminster, Essex this Saturday folks Emma is releasing another 7 yes 7 sets of stamps. Guess where I will be heading.
Cupcake Craft challenges are celebrating 150 challenges. So the challenge is is pick your favourite challenge from all 150. I chose challenge 110 Pink & Brown
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - No flowers

9 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic card hun! Thanks for joining in with our theme of No Flowers Allowed over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

breakmydreams said...

Great job :) I like the look of this card :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Oh, what a totally fabulous creation. A lovely image choice too. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week and good luck. x

Liza said...

Fabulous work, great image and colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Mona Evy said...

This is a fabulous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

Alison said...

How elegant- love the paper-pieced dress!
Hugs, Alison x

Karita said...

Oohh - how elegant card! Absolutely fabulous card design :)

Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations Challenge :)
Hugs,
Karita

Xbox 360 Kinect bundle said...

Gorgeous card. I just impressed to watch the papers from this paper pad and your image is colored so perfectly. You have a magic touch. You give your cards such beautiful details.