Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Catch


Well I'm having a well deserved rest today as I am once again in a lot of pain. For once I'm getting ahead of myself instead of playing catch up on card making. This card is for my Great Nephew who will turn 5 at the beginning of August. I can't believe he will be that old where has the time gone. I don't normally put cards on my blog until the occasion has passed, but as Ethan will only be 5 I don't think he will really be interested in what Great Auntie is up too on her blog.

This card is for the following challenges
Papertake Weekly_ getting cute.Well all Lili of the Valley images are so cute don't you think?
Craft your passion - Text it use text somewhere on your project. A great excuse for me to use yet another new stamp set from Imagine That called Block it Out these little oblong letter stamps so perfectly I can see I will be using them a lot form now on.
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 89 - All about boys

6 comments:

breakmydreams said...

Awww...that is such a cute card :) I'm sure your nephew isn't going to be curious what your up to on your blog either yet :P

Pat said...

Awwww what a cute card! Perfect for a little boy.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week.
Good Luck!
Hugs xx
Pat GDT for July.

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

Great card for a wee boy. Funnily enough my card was for my great nephew too, but he is going to be 16. Makes me look old as he's the youngest of my niece's 3 boys. But luckily I was very young when she was born lol.

Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Sharon Keanly said...

A really beautiful card. I just love the image and your cute design. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. x

Jill said...

beautiful card Glenda love the image and your layout it's fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx