Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Oh La La !!



Oh deary me Mr blogger is causing me some problems again today. I've spent ages trying to get this photo uploaded.I wish Mr Blogger would get these problems sorted I am seriously getting fed up with never knowing if it's going to work or not.
The photo doesn't show it very well but the dress is painted in mica paint to give it some shimmer.

This card is for the following challenges

A Spoon Full of Sugar 157 - Ribbons & Bows

The Corrosive Challenge 124 - Ribbons & Bows

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafts 4 Eternity - R is for Embellishments beginning with R (mine is Ribbon)

5 comments:

Kazza said...

I love your card and that image is superb. Love the colours too. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls. Karenxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love it.
luv
Debby

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job! Thank you for joining us at C4E
Michele S

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky