Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Sporty at 40

What lovely weather we are having at the moment. I hope it holds up for the Bank holiday weekend. Not that I have much planned even if I do reach the big 50 on Monday arghhh!! where has the time gone. It would be nice to be able at least spend sometime in the garden resting without having the usual Bank holiday rain, although we could desperately do with it here in Essex. The grass is so brown I can't remember when we last had a heavy downpour.

This card is for someone who is reaching 40 soon as if you couldn't guess.
This for the following challenges
Creative Card Crew - anything goes.
My Time to Craft challenge 142 use a die cut.
Little Red Wagon challenge 42 use a number

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab Glenda.
luv
Debby

Joanne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Lesley said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx