Sunday, 29 May 2011

Passion for Fashion


It looks like Mr blogger is playing up once again as it's taken me six attempts to upload this photo. I will therefore make this posting short and sweet in case it all goes horribly wrong and gets lost in cyberspace.
The theme at Daring Cardmakers this week is Passion for Fashion.
I just love this style of card  and of course it's the height of fashion at the moment.Ha ha!!The sponsor this week is Imagine That I just love Emma's style of stamps.
I hope you are all having a great Bank holiday weekend for those of you in the UK.
Ingredients, Papers from Stampin up Pink Pirouette,Melon Mambo. Hero Arts dressmaking pattern stamped onto tissue paper.Dressmakers dummy and sewing machine My Minds Eye. Circle for sentiment Paula Pascual. Happy Birthday & Friend from Imagine That.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This is just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers' "Passion for Fashion" challenge this week, thanks for joining in.

purple_pea_fran said...

Great retro images you've used! Thanks for joing in with DCM.

Dolly Mixtures said...

I love that vintage fashion paper and the little sewing machine. Lovely card.

Keilly said...

Love the dressmaker elements you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Cate said...

Love your card with all the dressmaking details!

Lynda said...

Super card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Coleen said...

Hi Glenda, I like your vintage touch here. Pretty card. I really like vintage too. After 3.5 months stateside I'm back home and hope to start creating too.

Coleen in Ukraine
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very beautiful, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com