Sunday, 15 May 2011

Boat Ahoy!!

Yeah!!! I'm back sorry for the absence folks but I had other things going on at home, also a serious case of losing my mojo.
A girl can't seem turn her back for five minutes without all hell breaking lose in blogging land. First Mr Blogger has seriously been misbehaving and even worse there has been some unscrupulous so and so out there pinching copies of all our creations and putting them onto CD's and selling them on a certain auction site. I have to say I haven't found any of mine as yet on these CD's but I'm certainly on the lookout for these CD's popping up elsewhere and ready to report anyone caught selling them.
Now on to the fun. This is a card for this weeks sketch challenge 155 at Sketch Saturday. Stamps and sentiments are all from Imagine That set Sail Away.

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is lovely, would also make a delightful new baby boy card too.
Thank you for joining in with us this week over at sketch saturday,
Jo xx