Saturday, 9 April 2011

Happy Birthday


Well blow me down with a feather first it's cold then it turns flippin hot not that I'm complaining. Hope it stays like this for tomorrow I'm off to Ally Pally with a friend. I have a wish list as long as your arm, if I get any of it who knows or cares as long as I have a great time.
Yes I know it's another one of these folded cards(can't remember the exact name today due to Fibro fog) but they seem very popular with my customers at the moment, especially the dress ones. This is slightly different in that instead of numbers in the centre I have a sentiment.
This is for the following challenges

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes
I Did it Creations - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge R is for Ribbon

4 comments:

sari said...

WOW!!! This is an amazing card with a lovely fold!! Love the images and the sweet soft colors!
Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! / Sari

Tanya S said...

Wow very beautiful!Great card hun!Thanks for joining us at Craft your passions!!

Margaret said...

What a great card! So different.

Coleen said...

LOVELY CARD. JUST STOPPING BY TO SEE WHAT'S UP HERE. MY SISTER-IN-LAW ALSO HAS BOTH YOUR SAME CONDITIONS SO I TOLD HER ABOUT YOUR BLOG.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY.

MANY BLESSINGS,

COLEEN IN UKRAINE
www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com