Monday, 25 April 2011

Snookered

I hope you've all had a good Easter and made the most of the sunshine.
This is what I was up to yesterday making myself a sample swatch of all the Distress Ink Pad colours I have so far. I couldn't believe I had 34 of the 36 available. Hubby was mighty impressed with my handy work but did say why are Black soot and Pumice Stone blank? When I said because I didn't have them I was then told to go and buy them. Now a girl can't argue can she, so I may just have to pay a visit next week to Imagine That to see if Emma has them in stock.What a wonderful hubby I have.

This is for the Cards for Men challenge No 9 - circles well this card certainly has plenty of them. I did have to enlist hubby's help to get the balls in the correct order.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a clever card, perfect for a man.
luv
Debby

Jen said...

perfect take on this weeks challenge...
thanks for joining us at cards for men

jen xxx

Tussemaja said...

I agree to Jen... perfect, and a great card for a man.

Thanks for joining Cards for Men - Tussemaja

Alex said...

Fabulous mans card, love it - thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men this week :) Alex x