Tuesday, 19 April 2011

A Rose is a Rose


Well I think I've finally recovered from my trip to Ally Pally now it's only taken me a week to recover from one day out. Arghhh !! how I do hate having Fibro. It was a great day although I personally found it a little disappointing. There didn't seem to be anything new and exciting to grab me. Mind you it didn't stop me from finding a few things to buy. It also seemed to be very quite people wise this year and there some notable absences from certain craft companies. Oh well I guess that is a sign of the times we are living in now.
This is for the following challenges
Spoon Full of Sugar is let's celebrate.
Totally Gorjuss - no patterned paper

2 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous and very striking card Glenda.
janex

Kat said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x