Monday, 7 March 2011

New Pad


So I survived the weekend and cooking Camel for friends. It turned out to taste just like really tender beef, so we will definitely have it again. It was great to catch up friends this weekend. Also survived a trip to the dentist this afternoon despite my migraine. I spent a nice quite day yesterday catching up several cards I had to make for people while DH was at a car show. Next on the agenda is to take the parrot to the vets to gets his toenails clipped, he seems to have given up biting them himself or is it he just wants to inflict pain on me. After 17 years he has finally decided he likes being taken around the house on my hand to have a nosey around. As a result my hand is now all covered in scratches and looks like I have some contagious disease. More money to be spent on nothing really useful when it could go on crafty stuff.
This is a card I was asked to make for someone's niece who has just moved into their first flat.I thought I couldn't really use a picture of a house as it was a flat so decided on two frogs.
This card is for the following challenges
Charisma Cardz Four Legged friends, well a frog has for legs
Kaboodle Doodles - challenge 57 Go Green, so green on your card well this certainly has plenty of that.
Lollipop Crafts - Challange 29 Critters

6 comments:

Zulma said...

Cute card Glenda! nice frog image and love the design paper. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts, good luck!
Zulma DT

Vee said...

Hi Glenda! what a fabulous card, love the image and colours!!. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
xx Vee

Pink Sunshine said...

Great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Sally. x

Coleen said...

Hi Glenda,

I like your work. I"m following you and I hope you will follow me as well. I'm an American living in Ukraine, but I'm in the states right now. I like to do cards, mini-books and an art journal.

Cheers,
Coleen

Mimi said...

Adorable card and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts and hope to see you again next week! Good Luck! ;)

Nicola said...

Awe this is gorgeous Glenda and a perfect way to celebrate a new home, love the dp.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-