Thursday, 3 March 2011

Dun Ploddin


Well This is week is flying by and I still have about 5 or 6 cards to make for various people with some very strange requests. Looking forward to the weekend when we are having some friends to dinner and we are all going to try Camel. I've never cooked Camel before so not sure how that is going to turn out but I will try most things once. Also popping along to my local craft store Imagine That on Saturday to do a class with Jo Firth -Young which should make a few hours fly by.
This was a card that my hubby asked me to make for a friend who was retiring from the police this week. The card was totally his idea including the wording. I just made it happen.
The teddy is from Lili of the Valley I just left the little bird that perches on his foot off as it was for a man. I added a policeman's helmet to the back of the chair.
This card is for

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Your Next Stamp Colour challenge feeling blue. Well my card has plenty of Blue Sky

5 comments:

mckinkle said...

What a fab card!

It couldnt be more perfect for a retiring policeman and Im sure it will be the talk of the day!

Hope you enjoy your meal!

Keryn x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, i love this image hugs Pops x x x

Jacilynn said...

just adorable! what a great scene ;)

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Glenda, love the helmet and sign - you did hubby proud.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-