Sunday, 13 March 2011

Betty Boop


Another week has whizzed by, I just don't know where they are going. Can you believe it we are in the middle of March already. Spring is certainly in the air the flowers and trees are starting to bloom and the birds are busy starting to build there nests. Spring is one of my favourite seasons. I've had a fairly busy week catching up with friends and doing another great workshop at Imagine That. Now I'm resting my voice box after all that girly chat and catching up on the cards I have to make.

This card is for

Creative Card Crew The challenge this week is NO flowers.

Top Tip Tuesday - Happy Birthday

Cute Card Thursday - Happy Birthday with the added option of having a 3 on your card

7 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just darling.. Love the Betty Boop image.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Marilyn said...

This is a fabulous card, just great!

Deb said...

beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Samantha said...

HA haa! Great card, love the double step card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha TTT :0)

Eiglas said...

Cute, fun card!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

maisie sparrow's vintage pictures said...

Ooh!Very nice. I love Betty Boop!

Vee said...

Wonderful card!!. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Good luck
xx Vee